A powerful-looking upper body starts with big chests.
There’s no denying that heavy presses from the flat bench, incline, and decline positions are the basis of a solid mass-building chest routine, but there is much more.
My chests training for today look like this:
- Flat Barbell Bench Press 4×10
- Low Incline Dumbell Bench Press 4×10
- Narrow Grip Bench Press 4×10
- Chests dips 4 x 5
- Cable Flys for Midlle chests 4×10
- Cable Flys for Lower Chests 4×10
- Machine Press 4-10
That is what I will be doing today 😉
Ps: don’t forget your warm up 😉